Saturday 12 April 2014

Shooting Beauty

This afternoon I visited my friend Liz Pichon and subjected her poor daughter Ella to another extensive Shark Alley photo shoot.  This is for the website and for some more informal, lifestyle-type shots.

Line 'em up

Ella is a true professional and it was a joy to photograph her.  Her poise and beauty are astounding. Here are some of my favourite shots.



And these are a couple of my super super faves.



Meanwhile, Liz is looking out of the studio in her shed and seeing this madness taking place.

Designer, craftswoman, photographer, stylist . . .

After three hours, I'd finally done.  I could have gone on and on, but Ella has a life!  Despite the fact that she REALLY had to work, Liz needed small press to take a break for some tea and a catch-up, which then turned into tea and cake and then actually we just forgot the tea and had cake and a bottle of prosecco instead. NICE.

Love Liz's house - scene of many great parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment